ICS is a value-driven company with a very strong customer care ethos. It is a successful provider of ‘no win no fee’ funding services for schools and has helped secure in excess of £16M over the past 3 years alone. ICS also provides access to a carefully selected range of expert professional education services through a panel of trusted partners.
Specialist Education Areas Include:-
• Condition Improvement Fund: ‘No win no fee’ applications. Surveys, Bid writing & Project Management.
• Academy Conversions & Expansion: End to end conversion packages from experienced consultants and legal experts.
• MAT Estates Master Planning: Estates strategies, Premises sufficiency, ICT Infrastructure, Expansion implications and maximising resources.
• Land Utilisation: Maximising & Optimising land-based resources for the future benefit of Schools & MAT’s.
• Employment, HR & Legal Services: Dedicated and friendly client support on flexible terms and durations.
• Energy Efficiency: Energy Audits, Salix & SEEF applications, Curriculum support and staff awareness programmes.
“We have a longstanding relationship with ICS and we have found their support invaluable. They have helped us to obtain significant levels of funding that has enabled the school to provide our children with a whole new range of extra-curricular activities in addition to improvements in our equipment & facilities. Without their help we would not have been able to commit the time, effort and resources needed to secure this funding.”
Head of a Derbyshire Primary School
Schools North East has just been rebranded and we're working on developing a new website to keep you up to date with everything that's going on in our world.
You'll still find all the information you need on being a Partner School, our Commercial and Education Supporter memberships, Healthy MindED, Jobs in Schools I North East, latest news, policy updates, our events, accessing Marketplace and much, much more on the website, so please bear with us whilst we make our changes.