We offer you first-class bespoke support packages to challenge and improve your school.
We work with schools, settings, academies and other educational institutions to ensure the highest quality opportunities and outcomes for all children and young people in County Durham and our partner organisations across the north east.
What we can offer your school
We provide a wide range of challenge and support to schools. This includes:
•A professional consultation to match support to identified school development priorities.
•On-going support from an Education Development Partner.
•Supported self-reviews across a range of aspects of school effectiveness.
•Executive Leader, Senior Leader and Mid Leader support and development.
•Headteacher performance management.
•Termly network meetings for NQTs, classroom teachers, mid leader and senior leaders and Primary network meetings
•A comprehensive New Heads Programme designed to provide help and guidance on both short term and long term issues
Bespoke support packages across a range of aspects of provision.
•A conference programme which is focused on contemporary issues in education
Take a look at all of the different services and packages we can offer you in our via our Education Durham Service Level Agreements.
What people say about us
"The staff are really buzzing with your ideas from the training today. I know it's going to have real impact on their work - thanks for doing it so brilliantly!'
Do you have an NQT starting in your school? Durham have developed a comprehensive package of support building on current and established knowledge of the needs of schools/academics and their NQTs. We provide advice and guidance to develop, nurture and retain our new teachers to the profession.
The package offers outstanding value for money and a simple registration process. The cost per NQT is £649 for Education Durham partner schools and £849 for non-partner schools.
The package offer includes:
• Appropriate Body Services
• NQT Conference
• Induction Support Programme
• Ongoing advice, guidance and Support
For further details and costs please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
~~Recently Qualified Teacher Programme 2019 - 2020
Education Durham’s RQT Support Programme aims to provide high-quality training and development for teachers who have recently completed their NQT year. Our delivery will be achieved through a collaborative approach, which will be facilitated by specialist lead professionals within Education Durham, Durham Local Authority and external partnerships.
Our Recently Qualified Teacher (RQT) Programme aims to develop participants’ pedagogical skills as well as securing effective teaching and learning practice.
The course is rooted in a drive to continue to build upon NQT Continuing Professional Development through our RQT programme, promoting an ethos of responsibility for RQT’s leading their own professional development.
The Recently Qualified Teacher Programme is a series of seminars aimed at colleagues in years 2 to 5 of their teaching career. The programme is designed to enhance all areas of a teacher’s responsibilities and ultimately improve classroom practice. This programme would suit both those looking to secure their own classroom practice or those looking to make their first steps into early middle leadership.
The programme will support RQTs to:
• Build upon the foundations of the NQT year
• Provide a range of CPD opportunities that meet current RQT / school priorities
• Develop their teaching and become more confident in the classroom
• Build skills and knowledge that can be used throughout their teaching career
What the programme involves:
• A series of twilight sessions developed in partnership with RQT’s with a focus upon current priorities.
• Opportunities to network with colleagues from schools in similar contexts
• Sessions which facilitate though provoking discussion drawing upon current practice and research
• Delivery from cross phase lead professionals
Our programme is designed to:
• Be relevant focussing upon RQT’s individual areas of development
• Be reflective, with discussion based enquiry referencing recent research
• Be challenging with the aim to improve and enhance practice
For further information on cost and dates please email email@example.com