Virtual Mental Health Workshop - Supporting your staff
7.00 am – 9.00 am
10.00 am – 12.00 pm
1.00 pm – 3.00 pm
5.00 pm – 7.00 pm
8.00 pm – 10.00 pm
Please note each virtual workshop as a maximum 8 places available
Keeping in touch with your teams during COVID-19
This live virtual training will focus on how to support each other's mental health at work during the uncertainty of the coronavirus pandemic. Participants will learn about ways to have effective and authentic conversations about mental health, whilst managing and working remotely.
We are offering clients and customers the opportunity to participate in a virtual rapid response workshop for managers and leaders of people to understand how the current crisis can impact on the mental health wellbeing of everyone.
Mental Health Awareness training is an essential element of staff induction and part of their ongoing CPD programme.
- Review of Health and Wellbeing/Mental Health policy.
- Health and Wellbeing questionnaire.
- Impact of working from home.
- Identifying and dealing with mental ill-health.
- How to have an open conversation about mental health.
- Responsibilities of leaders and managers dealing with mental ill - health in staff.
- Understanding the employees’ perspective.
- Appreciating how an employee may feel.
- Return to work conversation.
- Creating a healthier workplace - Personal Action Planning.
- To be present for employees working from home.
- To raise awareness of mental well-being and possible emerging mental ill-health conditions.
- To help managers or key workers become more confident in communicating with their team members and learn about early intervention to eliminate the risk of long-term mental health conditions
- To increase manager or key workers confidence to talk about mental health wellbeing in a timely way and enable the employee access to reasonable person focused help and support appropriately.
- To have informed coaching and support mechanism in the workplace incorporating the needs of others to support the recovery and growth of colleagues.
Delegate will receive:
- Certificate of attendance
- Supporting handouts
- Download Zoom
£175 + vat per 8 delegates
Follow up support:
20% discount for all workplace Health and Wellbeing and/or Mental Health Audit carried out between September 2020 – February 2021
Contact Details to book:
Call Sharon on 07932 680780 or email email@example.com and allow us to work together to achieve success for you and your school
2020/2021 Virtual CPD training workshops to follow:
Managing Stress in the Workplace
Health and Wellbeing Champion
Health and Wellbeing Awareness
001 Inspiration Ltd