Virtual Mental Health and Wellbeing Champion workshop
17th or 19th June 2020
10.00 am – 12.00 pm
1.00 pm – 3.00 pm
5.00 pm – 7.00 pm
Please note each virtual workshop as a maximum 15 places available
Keeping in touch with your teams during COVID-19
This live virtual training will build your awareness, knowledge and understanding of the key principles of mental health and wellbeing needs within your organisation. The Mental Health and Wellbeing Champion will discover how to inspire and motivate colleagues and peers to make informed choices, leading to healthier happier lives and being a support during the uncertainty of the coronavirus pandemic.
Mental Health and Wellbeing Champions will have an understanding of common mental health and wellbeing issues, knowledge and confidence to advocate, ability to spot signs, and skills to offer positive support.
The Mental Health and Wellbeing Champion will also be able to contribute in undertaking an audit of their existing mental health and wellbeing policy and practice, devise a strategy to address areas for improvement and become the lead person in making effective referrals.
Looking after the mental health and wellbeing during and post Covid-19 is imperative!
- Review of Health and Wellbeing/Mental Health policy.
- Health and Wellbeing questionnaire.
- The role of a Mental Health and Wellbeing Champion
- Culture, ethos and values
- Policies, procedures and practices
- Effective communication
- Initiatives and promotional campaigns
- Referrals and follow up
- Best practice and recommendations
- Mental Health and Wellbeing organisation strategy
- Inspire and support colleagues and peers to make informed choices
- Recognise the different aspects mental health and wellbeing and how to positively influence these
- Support colleagues and peers to overcome challenges and follow through with desired changes
- Feel confident in your ability to communicate and lead Mental Health and Wellbeing campaigns which will potentially change lives
- Collaborate with fellow Mental Health and Wellbeing Champions and senior management to build a clear action plan which will support you in delivering the Mental Health and Wellbeing strategy
Delegate will receive:
- Certificate of attendance
- Presentation notes and supporting handouts
- Complimentary review of the organisation’s Health and Wellbeing/Mental Health policy
- Download Zoom
£50.00 per person or £200 per 5 people from the same organisation (exclusive of vat)
17th or 19th June 2020
For 6 or more employees you can select a date that suits your organisation
Follow up support:
20% discount applies for all health and wellbeing and/or mental health audits carried out between May 2020 – February 2021
Contact Details to book:
Evelyn on 0121 622 2502 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2020/2021 Virtual CPD training workshops to follow:
Managing Stress in the Workplace
Health and Wellbeing Champion
Health and Wellbeing Awareness
001 Inspiration Ltd