Virtual GDPR for Governors Workshop
21st May 202 or 3rd June 2020
10.00 am – 12.00 pm
1.00 pm – 3.00 pm
5.00 pm – 7.00 pm
You choose which session - maximum 10 places available per session
Opportunity for Governors to recap on GPDR
This live virtual GDPR for Governors workshop is designed to equip you with the knowledge to identify whether your school has completed and implemented all the policies and processes to ensure GDPR compliance. The workshop will also give you as a Governor the opportunity to clarify any questions, queries and/or to reassure you that you are challenging and monitoring GDPR within the school in the right way.
For example has the school carried an impact assessment and since reviewed it? Has the governing body taken part in the compliance audit? When is the last the governing body had GDPR training?
GDPR Awareness training is an essential element of Governor induction and part of their ongoing CPD programme.
- Review of the school’s GDPR policy.
- GDPR questionnaire.
- Understanding the GDPR and its possible implications
- Outlining the responsibilities of the governing body
- Monitoring the school’s GDPR performance
- School’s GDPR frustrations
- Overview of the requirements of GDPR
- Duties of the governing body
- Holding the school to account
- Practical action plan for the governing body
Delegate will receive:
- Certificate of attendance
- Supporting handouts
- Download Zoom or skype
£25.00 + vat per Governor
Follow up support:
20% discount for all workplace GDPR Auditing and GDPR Impact Assessment Audit carried out between September 2020 – February 2021
Contact Details to book:
Evelyn on 0121 622 2502 or email@example.com
2020/2021 Virtual CPD training workshops to follow:
GDPR Impact Assessment
GDPR Auditing Compliance
GDPR Employee Awareness
GDPR Policies, Procedures & Documentation
001 Inspiration Ltd