Virtual GDPR for Data Protection Officers/Controllers (DPO/C) Workshop
11th June 2020 and 3rd July 2020
10.00 am – 12.00 pm
1.00 pm – 3.00 pm
5.00 pm – 7.00 pm
You choose which session - maximum 10 places available per session
Opportunity for DPCs and DPOs to recap on GPDR
This live virtual training GDPR Workshop for Data Protection Officers/Controllers (DPO/C) is designed to provide you with a recap of GDPR. We will confirm your understanding of compliance activities, equip you with the knowledge you need to plan i.e. observations, prepare, safeguard and future-proof your school on what should be happening.
The training will is aimed at Bursars, School Business Managers, Office Managers, DPC, DPO or anyone responsible for data protection. Therefore, please forward on as appropriate to relevant colleagues.
GDPR Awareness training is an essential element of staff induction and part of their ongoing CPD programme.
- Review of the school’s GDPR policy.
- GDPR questionnaire.
- Understanding the GDPR and its possible implications
- Outlining the responsibilities of the Data Protection Officer/Controller (DPO/C)
- Compulsory documentation
- GDPR Impact Assessment recap
- Monitoring GDPR performance
- Data Protection Officer/Controller frustrations
- Overview of the requirements of GDPR
- Duties of the Data Protection Officers/Controllers (DPO/C)
- Aware of the records required for compliance
- Practical action plan for the Data Protection Officers/Controllers (DPO/C)
Delegate will receive:
- Certificate of attendance
- Supporting handouts
- Download Zoom
£25.00 + vat per person
Follow up support:
20% discount for all workplace GDPR Auditing and GDPR Impact Assessment Audit carried out between September 2020 – February 2021
Contact Details to book:
Evelyn on 0121 622 2502 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2020/2021 Virtual CPD training workshops to follow:
GDPR Impact Assessment
GDPR Auditing Compliance
GDPR Employee Awareness
GDPR Policies, Procedures & Documentation
001 Inspiration Ltd