Health And Wellbeing Workshop
14th March 2019 – Durham
21st March 2019 – Washington
Please note at each venue there are 15 places available for this workshop.
Without staff that are well and at work the school could not deliver quality and effective educational provisions to the pupils. We need to ensure that staff are provided with an environment and opportunities that encourage and enable them to lead healthy lives and make choices that support their wellbeing.
The workshop will cover a proactive Health and Wellbeing Framework for a school which sets out the standards for supporting staff to feel well, healthy and happy at work which in turn will reduce staff absenteeism, stress, demotivation, etc.
Health and Wellbeing training is an essential element of staff induction and part of their ongoing CPD programme.
- Health and Wellbeing Framework
- Protecting staff and preventing ill health
- Action on sickness absence
- Health and wellbeing resource library
- The way to health and wellbeing
- Sustaining the momentum
- Mental Health at Work 2018 report
- Gain an understanding of why health and wellbeing at work is important
- Explore how to set out an effective strategy for health and wellbeing
- Gain ideas for health and wellbeing activities
- Learn about the Health and Wellbeing Award and the steps to achieve the accreditation
- Gain confidence in selling the benefits to the school
- Practical action plan for your school to work towards the Health and Wellbeing Framework
Delegates will receive:
- Delegates pack
- Certificate of attendance
- Complimentary chocolates/mints/sweets
- Refreshments and lunch
£199 + vat per delegate (5% discount on the overall cost for 3 or more delegates attending from the same school/Organisation)
14th March 2019 - Salvus House, Aykley Heads, Durham DH1 5TS
21st March 2019 - Holiday Inn Washington, Emerson Road, Washington, NE37 1LB
Please note that this event can be provided 'in-house' at your school, a consortium meeting or a Bursar training event usually at significant savings per delegate (minimum 5 delegates). You will be asked in advance if you need a particular focus for the day which will be incorporated in our proposal.
Evelyn or Mehreen on 0121 622 2502 or email@example.com
2018/2019 CPD training to follow:
January 2019 – GDPR for Data Protection Officers/Controllers (DPO/C)
February 2019 – Conflict Management
March 2019 - Data Protection GDPR Auditing
April 2019 - 360° Online Safety Mark/Online Compass
May 2019 – Governors Mark
May 2019 - GDPR for Data Protection Officers/Controllers (DPO/C)
June 2019 – GDPR awareness
June 2019 - Digital Distraction in schools
July 2019 – HR Skills for Success
Holiday Inn Washington, Emerson Road, Washington, NE37 1LB