Health And Wellbeing Workshop (Rescheduled)
22nd January 2019 – Durham
25th January 2019 – Washington
Please note at each venue there are 15 places available for this workshop.
Without staff that are well and at work the school could not deliver quality and effective educational provisions to the pupils. We need to ensure that staff are provided with an environment and opportunities that encourage and enable them to lead healthy lives and make choices that support their wellbeing.
The workshop will cover a proactive Health and Wellbeing Framework for a school which sets out the standards for supporting staff to feel well, healthy and happy at work which in turn will reduce staff absenteeism, stress, demotivation, etc.
Health and Wellbeing training is an essential element of staff induction and part of their ongoing CPD programme.
- Health and Wellbeing Framework
- Protecting staff and preventing ill health
- Action on sickness absence
- Health and wellbeing resource library
- The way to health and wellbeing
- Sustaining the momentum
- Mental Health at Work 2018 report
- Gain an understanding of why health and wellbeing at work is important
- Explore how to set out an effective strategy for health and wellbeing
- Gain ideas for health and wellbeing activities
- Learn about the Health and Wellbeing Award and the steps to achieve the accreditation
- Gain confidence in selling the benefits to the school
- Practical action plan for your school to work towards the Health and Wellbeing Framework
Delegates will receive:
- Delegates pack
- Certificate of attendance
- Complimentary chocolates/mints/sweets
- Refreshments and lunch
£199 + vat per delegate (5% discount on the overall cost for 3 or more delegates attending from the same school/Organisation)
22nd January 2019 - Ramside Hall Hotel & Golf Club, Ramside Hall, Carrville, Durham DH1 1TD
25th January 2019 - Holiday Inn Washington, Emerson Road, Washington, NE37 1LB
Please note that this event can be provided 'in-house' at your school, a consortium meeting or a Bursar training event usually at significant savings per delegate (minimum 5 delegates). You will be asked in advance if you need a particular focus for the day which will be incorporated in our proposal.
Evelyn or Mehreen on 0121 622 2502 or email@example.com
Holiday Inn Washington, Emerson Road, Washington, NE37 1LB
Schools North East has just been rebranded and we're working on developing a new website to keep you up to date with everything that's going on in our world.
You'll still find all the information you need on being a Partner School, our Commercial and Education Supporter memberships, Healthy MindED, Jobs in Schools I North East, latest news, policy updates, our events, accessing Marketplace and much, much more on the website, so please bear with us whilst we make our changes.