Join us for an SBM webinar on 18 November 2019 at 2:00 PM.
As requested by delegates from the School Business Management Conference 2019, Jon Tait will be delivering his session from the event as a webinar.
Jon will discuss an innovative approach to meetings, looking at how schools can:
• Increase the effectiveness of their team meetings
• Reduce unnecessary time in meetings
• Be more productive as teams
• Make better strategic decisions
• Save money on unnecessary printing
Since Acklam Grange School employed this strategy for all their senior leadership meetings, they have cut meeting time in half, saved thousands of pounds on printing and have seen the effectiveness of leadership judged as outstanding by Ofsted.
SBM19 delegates: Free
Partner Schools: Free
Non-Partner Schools (who did not attend SBM19): £30+VAT
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.