This course will effectively support Year 2 teachers to prepare for and deliver the end of Key Stage 1 TAFs and tests in mathematics. Top tips for moderation will also be provided by a current KS1 moderator. Particiapants will be provided with an electronic booklet of activities that will support end of key stage evidence.
As a result of this course, you will:
* have a greater understanding of the key features of testing arrangements at the end of KS1.
* have discussed and explored the DFE Teacher Assessment Framework and exemplification materials.
* shared resources and websites to support the planning and delivery of maths in the Spring Term.
* be provided with a medium-term plan for Spring Term with links to websites and examples of activities that will support TAF criteria evidence, including starter activities linked to the TAFs. This will be provided in an electronic booklet format to use back in school.
* have some top tips on how to provide evidence for KS1 moderation in mathematics.
Date: 21 January 2020
Venue: Fishburn Education Centre
To book a place contact Tonia Leddy on 01740 620162 or e mail us at Fishburn@durhamlearning.net
Fishburn Education Centre