Not enough time to select quality teachers? The Permanent Teaching Posts Event enables you to pre-interview up to 20+ teachers in one afternoon after school.
Can’t attract the right candidates using traditional advertising? Utilising our strong links with local universities and innovative approaches, we have attracted a large number of teachers who are looking for permanent roles in September.
The Permanent Teaching Posts Event enables you to raise your school’s profile, with access to the best trainee and experienced teachers looking for work in September.
• Venue - Sunderland Foundation of Light
• Date - April 27th 2016
• Time - Light refreshments provided from 4pm, interviews start 4.30 pm and finish 6.30 pm
• Cost - Free to attend for you and teachers, and no obligation to recruit
• Working with local universities, we anticipate 100+ teachers will attend (mostly trainees) and experienced teachers
• Primary, SEN and Secondary teachers, pre-screened, all looking for permanent posts in September
• Interviews with pre-selected Teachers of 5 to 15 minutes - you choose the duration and select your teachers
We are interviewing Teachers for Primary, SEN and Secondary posts. Profiles of pre-screened teachers who match your school’s requirements and geographic areas will be sent in advance, so your school can select which candidates to interview.
Book now to secure your school’s place, as places are limited by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 0191 556 1033.
Once your school's place is confirmed, we will let you know the next steps to register for the event and how to organise your candidate interviews.
*This event is supported by the Foundation of Light
Foundation of Light, Sunderland