This session brings together a panel of experts drawn from the fields of education, child development and psychology and school leadership together with an interested audience of delegates for an interactive discussion.
Chair: Colin Lofthouse, CEO, SMART Academy Trust
- Adele Brown, Head Teacher, River Tyne Academy Gateshead
- Margaret Doyle, Learning Support Officer, Carmel College
- Kate Chisholm, Head Teacher, Skerne Park Academy
- Dr Peter Mulholland, Senior Educational Psychologist, Durham County Council
- Dr Richard Parker, Educational Psychologist at Newcastle University
The theme is pupil well-being and mental health. In the midst of the Covid-19 crisis and return to schools we are faced with the very real concerns about the impact of Lockdown and time away from school has had on our children and young people. The panel will discuss the impact both positive and negative with reference to their knowledge and experience and research. Interactivity will come from you – there will be a facility to pose questions to the speakers and vote for which will be answered. Also the online chat facility will serve for you to agree or disagree or post other comment or share resources and links.
FREE for Schools North East Partner Schools
FREE for Healthy MindED 2020 delegates
£25+VAT non-Partner Schools
£50+VAT non school
For further information about becoming a Partner School please contact email@example.com