The Durham Teaching School Alliance in partnership with HLTA North offers schools an opportunity for suitably experienced support staff to gain HLTA status. Staff working, or able to work at a higher level, can gain a professional status that recognises their contribution to teaching and learning as well as their wider role in school.
Aims of the course:
• To give you an overview of the HLTA role
• To enable you to meet and work with colleagues and form valuable networks
• To help you to understand, select and write the tasks required for assessment
• To help you to collect evidence for all of the standards
• To enable you to select materials and prepare a portfolio of evidence
• To help you to prepare for the Assessors visit
Trainer: Kate Jones
Please see the attached flyer for further details.
This course is limited to 12 places per cohort. Various dates, please see flyer.
Prince Bishops Primary School, Gibson Street, Coundon Grange, Bishops Auckland, DL148DY