This will be an interactive meeting where you will be able to engage with the speakers to ask key questions.
In the first part we will be joined by Jenny Nugent Commercial Agreement Manager – Crown Commercial Services. Jenny will talk about the supply framework and the benefits of using the service for special schools and alternative provision. Following the presentation Jenny will happily take questions.
We will then be joined by Andy Duckworth, Category Lead DfE, who will carry out an interactive scoping session around sourcing frameworks - the chance to have your say around the frameworks that are needed in special schools and the support you need when procuring new items or sourcing servicing contracts.
And, for the third session there will be a presentation from the DfE Risk Protection Arrangement (RPA) team. We will also hear from a NNoSS SBM, Sue Mellor, who will talk about considerations when thinking about RPA including issues arising with the LA, assistance available from the RPA team, items not included and savings for Special Schools moving to RPA. There will also be a chance to ask questions of the team.
- Welcome from Cath Kelsall, Network Engagement Manager, DfE,
- Jenny Nugent CCS, discussing the supply framework
- Andy Duckworth Category Lead, DfE who will lead the session on sourcing frameworks
- Helen Lumb & Arati Patel-Minstry who will deliver a session on how RPA can be a cost effective solution for special schools
- Sue Mellor, School Business Manager at primary special school St Nicholas School, discussing issues that may arise with your LA, items not included and savings that can be made
If you are using the Zoom app from your laptop or PC, please ensure that you have the latest version installed prior to the event. Download and Install here: https://zoom.us/client/latest/ZoomInstaller.exe