Fundraising Masterclass Workshop: A training day for those who are new to bid writing
Wednesday 7th March 2018
The Marriott Hotel – Metro Centre, Gateshead
After several requests for support in relation to bid writing, we have been able to secure the services of Bob Jennings OBE.
This practical interactive training day aims to equip you with all the skills and knowledge you require to write successful funding submissions.
We have been encouraged to ensure that we have representation from primary, middle, secondary and special at all sessions as this cross collaboration is reviewed positively in funding applications.
Bob has come highly recommended and has a long and varied teaching career spanning 30 years. In 2001 he launched Progress through Partnership, a specialist bid writing consultancy. Bob has delivered bid writing training and conference presentations to a wide range of personnel drawn from the educational sector across the UK and is known nationally as one of Britain’s leading training consultants and leading bid writing specialist.
• Do you find bid writing daunting and complicated?
• Have you had proposals rejected?
• Are you unsure where to start?
Who should attend?
All colleagues who have responsibility of raising additional funding for their school.
The ‘Fundraising Masterclass Workshop’ is for those who:
• Don’t know where to start
• Don’t have the time to write bids
• Have a fear of failure
• Find application forms complicated
The workshop will:
• Uncover the secret of successful bid writing
• Share case study evidence of successful bids
• Help you complete ‘real’ application forms
• De-mystify business plans
• Identify top sources of funding
To register your place on this training, can you please complete the on line registration form as soon as possible as numbers are limited – see link below:
Marriott Hotel, MetroCentre